I miss seeing all of you! Instead of having my usual new catalog open house event, I’m changing it into a drive and pick-up format. On the weekend of June 13th and 14th between the hours of 9 am and 2 pm you can drive up to my house and pick-up your new catalog packet. It will include a “take and make”. This is a socially distanced version of the “make and take” 😊 Please let me know the date and approximate time you will do your pick-up, this will help with traffic control.
PLUS, you can also purchase retired products by making your selections in advance so that I can package your items with your catalog and let you know your total. Here is how it will work:
- Review the order form in Excel ( Download 20200603 Retired products list Excel) that lists all of the retired products I have available. Check off what you would like and email it back to me by June 12th. Remember, the sooner you return it the better as it is first come, first served!
- If you are unable to open the Excel file, then open this PDF file ( Download 20200603 Retired products list). View the list and then email me with the numbers you would like (see the blue number in the last column, numbered from 1-97).
- I will process the retired orders in the order that I receive them.
- I will notify you of your total and if there were any items no longer available.
- Bring your payment with you to the pick-up and we will do a contact-free exchange. Please pay in cash (exact change please) or check.
AND I will be having a drawing for 2 special product bundles (* items were exclusive to the mini catalog or SAB and are now retired):
- Painted Poppies Bundle ($75 value) - Painted Poppies Stamp Set, Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper*, Sending You Thoughts Stamp Set*, Poppy Parade Ink Pad, Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Clear Block D
- Best Dressed Bundle ($85 value): Dressed to Impress Stamp Set, All Dressed Up Dies, Designer Paper (48 sheets 6x6”)*, 3x3 Note Cards and Envelopes (24)*, Clear Block D
Here is how to qualify for tickets for the drawing:
- Drive to my house to pick up your catalog = 1 ticket
- For every $10 spent on the retired sale = 1 ticket
- For every $10 in product on a new order placed between June 13th and July 31st = 1 ticket (you can order on-line via my website or I can place the order for you)
- For signing up as a demonstrator with me between June 13th and July 31st = 12 tickets (see special below for June)
- Donate to the FoodBank, for every $10 donated = 2 tickets (please give your donation to me when you do your pick-up or you can mail it to me)
- There is no limit to the number of tickets you can get through July 31st. I will keep track and put them in the basket for you with your name.
- I will draw and announce the 2 winners on August 1st!
If you would like to pick-up your catalog and any retired product purchases after June 14th, please contact me and we can make arrangements. You can continue to purchase retired products until July 31st or while they last. I will send out an updated list after June 14th. You will still qualify for tickets as described above through July 31st.
AND finally, here are the specials happening from now to June 30th to kick-off the new catalog:
- Place an order of $250 or more and earn an additional $25 in Stampin’ Rewards
- When you join Stampin’ Up!, the starter kit of $99 includes $125 of product of your choice PLUS pick any stamp/tool bundle from the 2020-2021 catalog for FREE!
Looking forward to seeing you in drive and pick-up!
Please let me know if you have any questions.